A quarterback wouldn’t lead the way to victory in a big game without a little professional coaching nor would a singer perform at the Grand Ole Opry without a vocal coach and an executive leader would not lead his company to Forbes “Top 10” without a Coach to mentor him along the way.
What is Leadership Coaching?
Leadership Coaching is a specialized training program and relationship leading inspiring leaders, front-line managers and top-level executives to achieve competitive success.
The partnership between a coach and an individual is a collaboration. It is a goal-driven relationship tailored to you and your needs. The coach is there to listen, empower, educate and advise you.
Is it right for me?
Producing company leaders isn’t as simple as promoting an employee because of their time with the company or because they have a knack for business. Ambition or people skills alone can’t make a true leader, one who will make the right decisions for the company by taking into account all involved factors. True leadership and a unified vision can be difficult to achieve without dedicated and effective leadership training.
Coaching is right for you if you can relate to:
- Over-stressed and under-balanced
- Aware of a growing sense of futility
- Simultaneously over-exposed and yet isolated
- Unaware of your full potential
- Missing out on opportunities for success
- Find yourself repeating old patterns
- Have a distorted view of your professional life
Take the coachable quiz to see if you are coachable.
What to expect?
There are an array of executive coaches and consultants available. It is important for you to be clear about what you want from an executive coach. If you aren’t clear what you want when start, than a good executive coach will be able to help you identify your needs and exactly what they could do to support you.
Wired2Lead coaches will:
- Provide an assessment to help you identify your needs, goals, and desires
- Be trustworthy
- Will listen
- Will be empathetic
- Be knowledgeable
- Communicate respectfully and effectively
- Have your best interest in mind